Each course combines business acumen with restaurant knowledge – which will be the key to your own success. Nigel Simon is a successful business mentor, coach and consultant with over 40 years experience in a range of large and small businesses. He will be accompanied on each course by a guest presenter with a restaurant background. They will be either a well-known restaurateur, an experienced chef or someone with exceptional front of house skills.
- 14 years working with start-ups and small business including many in hospitality to help them achieve greater success. This included working with a leading restaurant, bar & events group for nearly 18 months latterly as Interim COO and a successful coffee shop and food truck business based in Brixton.
- An experienced start up investor sitting on the Board of two Companies as a Non Exec.
- A Business Growth advisor for award winning consultancy – Advantage Business Partnerships.
- Mentoring for the Princes Trust Charity for ten years as well as Start Up Direct. At Princes Trust he also Chairs Business Launch Panels where they assess business plans/presentations and make loan recommendations. (A mini ‘Dragons Den’).
- A range of Advanced Business & Finance courses at London Business School and Insead both leaders in their field of business teaching/MBA’s.
- Ten years Marketing & PR experience.
“Nigel’s experience and level business head really helped us focus on what is truly important for success. He was able to identify and coach us through our shortcomings. He provided some excellent introductions and connections. He also helped keep us motivated and focused during what can be a tricky learning curve”
Ken & Ciara Nally, F Monday’s Coffee, Brixton